Friday 6 May 2011

Reporting In

At LAST I seem to have broken the Plateau .... Yahoo ... today is a new low and a pre surgery mile stone ... its all very slow now but since The New Year I have lost 5 Kgs  and another 6 or 7 by the next new year would put me in the serious weight loss range.

I do love the photo blogs and so I'm going to add a few photos from last weekend at a wedding in Beirut I attended with Wifey ....



Dressed up ready for the church




At the Church



Two pictures at the most amazing reception




                                                                              Lunch the following day

Good times .... being smaller is so much better ...............


Ciao



4 comments:

  1. You are definitely skinnier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear from you. It's a good thing to check in every once in a while. You and wifey look amazing and soooo happy. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Andrew! Wifey has quite the handsome hubster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very handsome couple, I particularly like that last photo of you both, with you chewing ruefully on a piece of carrot. There's a great difference in your appearance. Well done Andrew...
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete