I will now have to go back for minor surgery to have it rectified. The Doctor is away next week and I have a few days off when he returns before the family escape the heat back to the Uk , so I will have to wait until the end of the month/early next month to get it rectified ( that will be nearly 3 months without the fill that I need). The other horrifying thing is he is quoting around 10K to 12K Dhs or $2,500 - $3,000.....Ouch that hurts already - However I will need to get it done....
On a plus side , on his scale I lost 4 kgs in the month and he is happy with the progress and thinks I am doing ok.
Tonight I am going to play squash for the first time since I can't remember..fingers crossed it doesn't kill me.
Happy belated 4th of July to our American friends