Monday 19 April 2010

Weigh Day Week 10

Weigh day week 10 today and down 1 Kg again to make it 15 kg  in 10 weeks..slow and steady.

Good restriction (I don't think I'm quite at the sweet spot)  3 meals a day and NO snacking at the moment     :-)... I am eating whatever I want most the time , keeping portion size down and I do drink during the meal.....As long the losses keep coming I think I will keep on with a little of the same.... I am also in the gym at least 3 times a week now..

I'm sure I will need to change my tactics as I lose a little more and start to plateau....but not yet...

Ciao

Andrew

7 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 kilo's in 10 weeks? Awesome!!!

    By the way - no reason you can't be a BOOB too - guys can be babe's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreal!! You are doing so great, Andrew. And keep on doing what works for you - though you do seem to have it nailed with the small meals, eating what you want and no snacking. Just all round great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Andrew - I like your approach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. I didnt snack at all yesterday either! That rarely ever happens! One day at a time my friend. One day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. over 3 pounds a week isn't slow to me! Way to go champ!

    ReplyDelete